TEACHERS – PRE-SCHOOL
CHILDCARE LEARNING CENTERS
WHERE CARING AND LEARNING GO HAND IN HAND
Childcare Learning Centers, (CLC), the 3rd largest not-for-profit provider of Early Childhood Education in the State of Connecticut, has several Full-Time teaching positions available in our preschool classrooms.
Our teaching staff provides a safe, warm, nurturing and challenging environment where children are free to explore, learn and grow. We establish positive, supportive and respectful relationships with children and their parents as well as with our colleagues.
We are looking for dedicated teaching staff to join our team. All positions are located in Stamford, CT.
Responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of curriculum planning
- Classroom and child safety
- Parent communication
- Assessment of children's progress
- Supervise assistant teachers
- BA/BS degree including 36 credits in Early Childhood Education or BA/BS in ECE is required
- Some supervisory experience required
- A minimum of an AA/AS degree including 30 credits in Early Childhood Education or an AA/AS in ECE is required
- BA or BS degrees are preferred
As an employee of Childcare Learning Centers, you will enjoy a creative work environment with competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including tuition reimbursement, a 401(k) plan, plus Medical, Dental, and Life insurance. This is a great career opportunity! For more information on Childcare Learning Centers, please visit our web site at: CLCStamford.org.
Please send resume including salary requirements to: email@example.com, or fax to (203) 357-9265 or mail your resume: Childcare Learning Centers, Human Resources, 64 Palmers Hill Road, Stamford, CT 06902
EOE committed to diversity in the workplace.
Apply for TEACHERS – PRE-SCHOOL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly