Warehouse Workers / Production Workers
6 days left
- Job Board
MPC is a fast-paced manufacturer located in Norwalk. We need motivated, experienced workers in both the Warehouse and Production areas. Workers may work predominantly in one area or alternate working in both areas.
Warehouse workers are needed to pick, pack and ship as well as palletize, shrink wrap, load and unload trucks. You must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Forklift experience is preferred.
Production area workers are needed for small part assembly, cleaning, packaging and inspection. Workers must perform repetitive, skill sensitive and manual assembly tasks as well as perform quality checks on products and parts. You should be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
Both Warehouse and Production area workers must follow detailed work instructions in English and may be asked to rotate through various tasks as well as sweep or otherwise clean work areas.
- 1-3 years minimum of warehouse job experience or 1+ years manufacturing assembly or machine operator experience preferred
- You must follow instructions well
- You must have strong communication skills and be able to speak, read and write English
- You must be extremely focused and able to perform with little or no error
Mon-Fri, flexible hours. Full-time and part-time hours are available during the shifts from 6 a.m. – 6:45 p.m. This is a non-smoking, drug-free environment.
HOW TO APPLY
- Fax a resume & salary history to (203) 857-2250
- E-mail a resume and salary history to email@example.com
- Or apply here
Apply for Warehouse Workers / Production Workers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly