IT Operations Director
Fairfield County Information Technology Collaborative (FCITC) IT Operations Director
Three non-profit, human service organizations (Family & Children’s Agency, Family Centers and LifeBridge) have formed the technology partnership known as the Fairfield County IT Connection (FCITC) serving over 600 users. FCITC provides shared technology infrastructure, electronic health record software administration and IT support system that benefits the three partner agencies. The collaborative is focused on service quality, productivity and financial performance. FCITC implemented EHR software, automated manual tasks & back-office processes and improved client data collection. It just completed the consolidation & transformation of all three agencies IT into cloud-delivered Virtual Desktop service and enhanced worker mobility capabilities.
The Human Resources Department of Family & Children’s Agency is recruiting on behalf of the Fairfield County IT Connection (FCITC). We are searching for an IT Operations Director to join the FCITC.
There is an immediate opening for a hands-on professional for this newly-created position. The FCITC Operations Director will be responsible for the effective management and oversight of all information system activities, including:
- IT SUPPORT: Deskside IT Support; Switch/Firewall Support; Help Desk Ticket Management; Phone System Support; Email/Office 365 Support; IT Training/Documentation; software/consulting project management; management of IT support staff
- FINANCE & VENDOR MANAGEMENT: Budget Development/Management; Vendor partnership management for managed services, hosting, software & project consulting, telecommunications, including service level agreements
- BUSINESS/AGENCY PROGRAM INTERFACE: Agency collaboration, coordination and relationships; development of IT priorities in line with agency business needs; user training & documentation; grant/funding development support; metrics; advice and counsel to Executive leadership concerning the application of computing techniques to overall organizational requirements and future IT directions
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related degree.
- Seven (7) years of IT experience and at least three (3) years of supervising and mentoring IT staff with varying degrees of knowledge and expertise.
- Proficiency in hardware and software installation, programming (common database languages), system security compliance and design, administration and telecommunications.
- Proven knowledge of computer hardware and architecture, including Virtual Desktop, LANs, Windows Office 365, database architectures and VOIP.
- Commitment to quality; setting and maintaining high standards to improve organizational work processes
- Dedication to meeting customer/client expectations; able to develop and maintain relationships.
- Ability to communicate clear, understandable presentations of information.
- Ability to lead individuals or groups toward task accomplishment. Lead by example; gain cooperation from others to accomplish goals.
- Ability to develop positive relationships with individuals and work effectively across the three agency partnership.
- Project Management: able to handle projects successfully while maintaining normal job responsibilities.
- Able to make effective, realistic decisions within organizational guidelines based upon analysis, wisdom and experience.
We are proud to have been named by Hearst Media as a Top Medium Sized Workplace in Southern Connecticut for 2014 and 2015. We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits.
We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits, paid vacation, holidays and sick time.
Candidates may apply by visiting the employment section of our website. Please be prepared with your cover letter that includes your salary requirements and resume when you begin the application process. http://www.familyandchildrensagency.org/employment