Sr. HR Systems Analyst
2 days left
- Job Board
The Sr. HR Systems Analyst will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the HR software system that facilitates all HR program delivery and oversee the architecture of all employment data in the HRIS ecosystem. They will serve as an HR systems and employee data subject matter expert in the execution of HR service delivery for priceline.com. The position reports to the Director, HR Operations and is based in Norwalk, CT.
- Establish process and rigor to ensure processing of employee data changes occur accurately and timely
- Oversee the transition to new HRIS (Workday), and serve as subject matter expert on the full breadth of system capabilities and features that will fully leverage the platform
- Work closely with implementation partners (Appirio) to understand the execution of all business processes within Workday - HCM, Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking, Performance and Advanced Compensation
- Ensure all integrations with downstream systems are correct via management of data feeds and regular audits
- Work closely with the Workday support team (at group level) to configure changes in business processes as needed and implement new features/modules
- Ensure user adoption of the platform, by creating and maintaining end-user documents and training materials
- Full understanding of HR business processes – Onboarding, terminations, compensation, relocation, recruitment – and business requirements to deploy process in the system
- Ensure all the mapped out business processes are communicated and easily accessible to key stakeholders
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements related to recordkeeping and reporting.
- Maintain and report HR metrics pertaining to headcount, recruitment, development and engagement
- Provide support to senior leadership team members by generating and analyzing workforce reports
- Assist in creating detailed modeling/forecasting of headcount, attrition, and requisitions for efficient allocation of staffing resources
- Compile data to support ad-hoc and regularly scheduled reporting requests (Quarterly business reviews, benefits census data etc.)
- Assist in consolidating data and creating reports to determine trends and highlight opportunities for improvement
- Assist in regular and consistent HR process audits to measure effectiveness
- Identifies and recommends work processes efficiencies; implements enhancements to methods and procedures as applicable
- Coordinates small to medium size human resources projects and resources to ensure departmental goals are completed on time
- Partner with the Senior Analyst, Compensation & Benefits in all areas of compensation and benefit data administration. Assist in organizing data for quarterly grant submissions
- Coordinate with payroll on submitting the comp changes
- The ideal candidate will possess a BS/BA degree in Business Management, Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, or equivalent work experience
- 4-6 years’ experience in a Human Resources IT/Systems role. ADP/Workday experience preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in an data analysis role
- Advanced level skills with Microsoft Office – Advanced Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- A statistical analysis or analytics background is desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively with all level of management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent research, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills with attention to details
- A customer centric focus, with a sense of urgency and strong work ethic that results in quality work product
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information in all aspects of HR
Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrate behaviors and qualities consistent with the Priceline.com values of Team, Accountability, Innovation, Trust, and Customer Focus.
- Serve as an agent for change that drives continuous improvement throughout all areas of the P&C functional area.