Business Process Engineer
Our client is seeking a recent graduate with 1-3 years experience, Appian experience preferred. Technical background, systemizing/getting platforms united.
This is an entry level role for recent graduates with strong academic background in computer science, engineering or related fields. Our ideal candidates will combine their technical curiosity with common sense and design pragmatism to ensure that development activities meet business requirements and are of the highest quality.
- Building core skill set in Appian application development with appropriate training
- Design, configure and implement BPM based solutions using Appian software
- Work with business analysts to clarify requirements and prioritize user requests and operational issues
- Enable development process through to delivery, including testing, end user solution demonstrations, and pilots
- Design and configure database structures to support the business processes and workflows
- Assist in the design of the department's Appian architecture spanning multiple process models
- Support the operation and maintenance of Appian applications
- Partnering with and managing teams of external developers to provide leverage and assist in designing larger and more complex process models
- 2-3 years work experience
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field/degree.
- Experience with technologies / languages - SQL, Java, Web Services, ESB
- A high degree of technical curiosity and a real passion for technology and solving complex problems
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and design skills
Temp to Perm
Our client does not provide immigration sponsorship.