Location: Oxford, Connecticut
Position: Full Time, Entry-Level
Tradewind Aviation is currently seeking a Marketing Administrator to join a dynamic team at the Oxford, Connecticut headquarters.
- Marketing support tasks including reporting, recordkeeping, mailings, collateral production and distribution, printing, inventory monitoring and re-ordering
- Sales team support including training, documentation, updates and booking system assistance
- Monitoring and analysis of all sales channels including Global Distribution Systems (GDS) to ensure proper functionality and maximum exposure
- Events and sponsorship administration including donation coordination and on-site branding
- Reports to the Marketing Manager
- Hospitality or marketing experience a plus
- Analytical and proficient with data analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Headquartered in Oxford, Connecticut with bases at the Westchester County Airport in New York and the San Juan International Airport in Puerto Rico, Tradewind Aviation is a private charter and boutique airline operator serving the U.S. and Caribbean. U.S. destinations include Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard, Stowe, Boston and New York. Caribbean destinations include St Barths, Anguilla, Nevis, Antigua, St Thomas and Puerto Rico. Private charter flights are operated in a modern fleet of Citation CJ3 jets and Pilatus PC12 turboprops.
Tradewind offers a competitive salary, medical benefits, a retirement program and staff travel benefits on partner airlines. Advancement opportunities are available.
Apply for Marketing Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly