Salesforce Administrator - Temp to Perm
The Salesforce Administrator assists in the ongoing administration of Salesforce.com including data maintenance and integrity, custom applications built on the platform, end user training, and troubleshooting to ensure efficient and effective utilization of Salesforce.com for all users.
• Ensure Salesforce.com data accuracy, including updating, de-duplication, importing and exporting records, and ongoing maintenance using various data management tools and maintenance routines.
• Provide appropriate data access and security by maintaining the role hierarchy, access profiles and other security systems within Salesforce.com.
• Provide prompt support to end users to resolve Salesforce.com issues as they arise; follow established escalation procedures.
• Develop and maintain custom reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com to provide business intelligence for Sales and other departments.
• Work collaboratively with stakeholders to customize Salesforce.com to meet business needs and increase efficiency while maintaining standardization. Participate in requirement gathering and recommend best practices to implement and deploy new functionality.
• Participate in cross-functional teams and provide technical expertise on issues involving Salesforce.com.
• Develop custom objects and applications, validation, and workflow to improve efficiency and productivity.
• Identify opportunities for improvement and suggest enhancements to support business objectives.
• Collaborate with technical resources to establish and maintain effective integration between Salesforce.com and other enterprise systems.
• Assist in end user training, including developing training materials and documentation.
• Follow established change management routines and processes.
Key Performance Indicators
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure a positive user experience.
• Contribute to a collaborative team environment
• Ensure ongoing and transparent communication across the organization
• Adhere to corporate strategy, mission, vision and values
• Adhere to the competencies, as defined for the assigned position
• BA/BS in Information Technology or similar technical degree (or equivalent experience)
• Ability to work independently and be proactive
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and manage changing priorities
• Team player able to work with virtual and cross functional teams
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com, including Apex code, VisualForce pages and triggers a plus
Apply for Salesforce Administrator - Temp to Perm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly