Founded in 2011, Ganim Law is committed to providing the highest level of legal representation. Since its inception, they have continued to assemble and mentor the very best. Ganim Law carries a passion for being at the top of their fields. They also continuously strive to provide exemplary service to our clients. From responsive communications to meeting deadlines, service is a firm-wide commitment.
We are currently seeking an Experienced Paralegal to assist with compiling medical records, drafting complaints, and more.
- Compile medical records and bills for personal injury cases
- Prepare compliance with discovery requests
- Draft complaints and related pleadings, as well as e-filing and preparing pre-trial memorandum
- Organize paper and electronic files
- Other duties and special project as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and general computer skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and communication skills
- Organizational and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
This is a permanent part-time position in a small comfortable office with plenty of client interaction. Paid time off is included.
Interested candidates should provide a resume and cover letter, indicating compensation history and hourly requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V
Apply for Experienced Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly