Account Manager - Placement Specialist
Are you savvy, mature, articulate, and enjoy working with a diverse group of people? If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, then read on...
PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST BEFORE REPLYING.
Leading household staffing agency seeks Placement Specialist for our Stamford, CT office. Must be comfortable in a busy office environment, be highly motivated and have excellent phone and communication skills. NO COLD calling involved but must have "heavy phone skills".
The ideal candidate for the Placement Specialist position will be able to interview and place domestic workers with high end families in the tri-state region. In addition to general office support, position includes recruiting and interviewing domestic workers, coordinating interviews, checking references and placing long-term and temporary applicants. Must be able to think on your feet and handle high-pressure and difficult situations with ease. You must be savvy with an air of sophistication to help families hire exceptional domestic workers. And possess the patience to help others for whom English may not their first language.
In addition, you must have a true willingness to learn and be open to change.
For consideration, you will need the following:
- At least two years in sales/recruiting or very high end customer service.
- Reside within a reasonable commuting distance year round
- College educated or relevant work/life experience a big +.
- Be extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent phone and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize workflow and handle many different tasks at once.
- Able to communicate easily and effectively with high end clients and job seekers.
- To interact with varying personalities and be able to handle everyone in a professional and courteous manner.
- Enjoys networking and building relationships.
- Not rigid, like to have fun.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Email, text messaging, Internet searches, social media, and the ability to manage and upkeep a client and applicant database.
- Flexibility in schedule to work past 6:00 pm when necessary.
- Flexibility to contact clients after normal business hours or on weekends, when necessary.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm or 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Base Salary: 40K to 50K+ DOE and bonuses based on performance. Benefits: Paid vacation, paid major holidays, sick days and retirement plan insurance available. For Placement Specialist position, please include resume and any additional information that might be helpful for us to get a better feel for you and what you can bring to the position.
Apply only once as we will get back to those we believe are a potential fit.
Equal opportunity employer.