Account Manager / Sales
- Serve as the primary business contact for clients while consistently providing excellent customer service to accounts
- Build strong relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client’s expectations.
- Identify and resolve client’s concerns.
- Prepare and make reports on market analysis, competitor analysis and market trends;
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events if required.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Account Management in a B2B environment is desirable.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, composes, and edits written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Please understand due to the high volume of responses we can only contact those most qualified for the position.
Thank you for applying and we will be happy to contact you if any other appropriate jobs become available
Apply for Account Manager / Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly