Retail Merchandising Rep Full Time
Our merchandising jobs are perfect for the tech savvy candidate that would love to work with the latest and greatest consumer electronics on the market today. This full time Retail Merchandising Rep job is a great opportunity for an individual with the ability to implement client-driven merchandising at major retail locations. You will be engaging and educating consumers on electronic products that may include printers, projectors, and scanners. Take this chance to work for Advantage Solutions, the leading sales and marketing agency in North America, where you will receive competitive pay rates, support and training.
- Replenish POP, paper, ink, etc.
- Update pricing.
- Remove damaged products.
- Place in new items.
- Build relationships with key department personnel to message product features and benefits.
- Build in-store product knowledge and increase mindshare.
- Complete call reports and timesheets.
- Study product materials to develop product knowledge.
- Attend training sessions.
- Education Level (Required): Associate's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Background in retail and Consumer Electronics desired.
- Familiarity with imaging solutions and third party labor a plus.
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with Word, Excel, and Internet usage.
Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Over 40,000 passionate, talented people make Advantage everything it is today, which is why we're committed to providing top-notch training and development opportunities to see them succeed.
As you might imagine, our success, coupled with the way we value our expert associates, is a massive draw for passionate, educated individuals looking for a place to excel. Fortunately, we're growing, so we have plenty of room. If you're dedicated, talented, and service minded, you're invited to explore our open positions and consider a future with us. ?