We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,400 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs.
Our client, Irving Levin Associates, is a privately held, leading business-to-business publisher of financial and investment data on the senior housing and healthcare industries. They are looking for an intern to join their team for the fall semester, September- November. This is a paid internship, and is 20-40 hours a week depending upon the candidate’s schedule. This is the ninth consecutive year Irving Levin Associates is offering an internship program for college students and recent graduates.
- Work on a variety of projects including guerilla marketing, audio visual production, editorial research, mailings, and strategy development.
- Guerilla marketing involves researching a batch of names to be imported into an Excel document.
- Some projects may also require telephone work.
- Bachelor’s degree, or currently attending college near Fairfield County.
- Strong MS Office skills, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
Qualified candidates can apply by emailing us via this service.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.