Seasonal Store Manager
Increase your Holiday earnings potential by joining the Hickory Farms team!
On behalf of Hickory Farms, Headway Workforce Solutions is seeking Seasonal Store Managers to create the memorable retail experience that has come to define the Hickory Farms tradition of quality and excellence.
- Weekly pay
- Stay Bonus program: $0.50 for every hour worked during the season paid after season ends
- 40% employee discount on all retail products
- Flexible work schedule
As a Seasonal Store Manager, you will???
- Create a friendly and inviting customer-first atmosphere
- Achieve sales plans, maintain operational controls and customer metrics
- Recruit, interview, and hire Sales Associates
- Build and train Sales Associates in all processes of sales and operations
- Implement all Hickory Farms' retail selling strategies and guidelines
- Strong successful background in retail sales management
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds, kneel down, and stand for long periods of time
- Available to work required shifts and store open hours from October through December 2016
- Reliable transportation
To learn more about the Hickory Farms brand visit:
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.#cb