Payroll Administrator/HR Coordinator
We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,200 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs. A client of ours in the financial services/leasing industry based in Norwalk, CT is seeking a Payroll Administrator/HR Coordinator to add to their growing organization. We have been retained to assist them in their efforts to secure the most qualified candidate.
This person will process bi-weekly payroll, as well as assist the HR department with day-to-day activities and related project work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile payroll data such as garnishments, vacation time, car allowance, insurance and 401(k) deductions. Verifies non-exempt hours in ADP Time & Attendance.
- Work in conjunction with contractors to process bi-weekly payroll in ADP Workforce Now.
- Maintain HRIS data using ADP HR & Benefits module.
- Input monthly HCA (US) payroll for expatriate staff.
- Act as the main point of contact for payroll outsource project, ensuring accuracy of data.
- Assist with Internal Controls process mapping and audit data gathering, acting as the main point of contact for payroll records and reports.
- Perform year-end adjustments in payroll in preparation for W-2's (such as taxable fringe benefits, etc.)
- Run and/or create payroll reports as needed using ADP Custom Reporting.
- Prepare monthly reports for Accounting department for the month-end close.
- Conduct background investigations / E-Verify employment verification and update HR Generalist on status.
- Coordinate and enter health benefit enrollments/changes via benefits website(s).
- Manage Out of Office Manager time-off system and resolve arising issues.
- Manage FMLA process from claim initiation to disability payments.
- Assist in recruitment by creating requisitions and managing candidate flow.
- Track HR budget and accounts payable for accurate recordkeeping.
- Handle project work as needed (e.g., Workday implementation).
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related area, or equivalent experience, with a proven facility in data entry, customer service and problem resolution
- Solid understanding of payroll and payroll tax laws
- Strong knowledge of ADP Workforce Now HR & Benefits, Time & Attendance, Payroll & Reports
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Clear written and verbal communications
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Please send your resume via this service.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V
Apply for Payroll Administrator/HR Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly