Customer Service Representative
Medicaleshop Inc, well-established, family owned company is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their growing team. This is a full-time position that offers excellent benefits.
The successful candidate has excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and solid telephone and data entry skills. S/He enjoys learning in order to provide exceptional customer service over the phone.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide quality service and sales assistance to customers on REHAB PRODUCTS.
- Process orders/leads and conduct follow-up to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Make outbound calls to customers for additional information / clarification to manage and complete the online sales process.
- Respond to customer questions, complaints and order issues. Determine issue complexity, conduct research, recommend solutions, conduct follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain Customer record information for marketing
- Contribute to the continuous sales improvement efforts of the organization.
- Work effectively with team members to exceed customer expectations.
- Minimum of two years of post-high school education or relevant work experience. Recent college graduates will also be considered.
- Experience in customer service role - a plus!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and follow-up skills.
- Experience with word, excel and Outlook with strong data entry skills.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Flexible, efficient, dependable and reliable
Medicaleshop Inc specializes in providing Rehab Medical Products for Special Needs, has been serving the community since 1990. (medicaleshop.com is a Home Health Pavilion Company)
Competitive salary, excellent benefits and 401K
Qualified candidates can reply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide us with a cover letter and resume, indicating the position for which you are applying + your compensation history/requirements.
Questions - please call us at 860-946-6085