We're seeking a Marketing Associate to join our team in Norwalk, CT to help bolster the Cynopsis Media brand in the Television industry. You will support the marketing director, including event and email planning, design, execution and analysis. The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a culture that rewards hard work and initiative.
• Working with group director on managing and executing marketing campaigns across our portfolio
• Assist with email copywriting, execution, planning, and analysis that engages our community
• Assist with development, marketing, and logistical details for our portfolio of annual events
• Communicate with high-level executives from agencies, brands and networks regarding speaking engagements, event logistics and more
• Collaborate with editorial, print, digital and design teams to create successful projects
• Social media and digital marketing
• Generate analytics reports and effectively tweak strategies based on findings
• You're an organized, resourceful and detail-oriented professional with a Bachelor's degree in marketing and/or communication
• 2-4 years of marketing experience; logistical event experience a plus
• Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities. You can prioritize high-impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward.
• Proven ability to work well under pressure and thrive in a quickly changing, collaborative team environment
• Strong verbal and written communication a must!
• Proficiency in Wordpress and Excel skills preferred but not required
• Must be willing to travel occasionally (NYC)
Qualified candidates please complete the application by submitting your resume, including a cover letter and salary requirements.