Marketing and Leasing Associate
Fairfield County based Commercial Real Estate firm has an immediate need for a Marketing and Leasing Associate focusing on its growing residential apartment portfolio. Responsibilities include following up with residents, customer service, assisting with leasing, and other duties as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quickly and fully executes leasing strategies and directives to ensure proper presentation, pricing, and promotional activity
- Greet prospects and tour market ready units
- Qualifies prospects; determine needs, motives, and ability to rent
- Executes necessary marketing plan to drive prospect traffic
- Develop and maintain social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Accepts applications for residency and submit completed paperwork
- Collects deposits and informs tenants of deposit policies
- Completes all move-in details
- Contacts residents 60 days prior to lease expiration and initiates renewals
- Timely and accurate reporting
- Establishes friendly and helpful working relationships with residents to gain their loyalty and promote resident referrals
- Properly executes Company performance guidelines
- Executes promotional and markdown activity on a timely basis and according to Company guidelines and directives
- Ensures compliance with all Local, State and Federal employment laws, including wage and hour
- Quickly and fully implements directives from Company staff and Executive team
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality to ensure all essential duties are fulfilled to satisfactory level
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- High-school graduate, College graduate preferred
- Successful previous multifamily leasing experience
- Proven track record in leasing and/or sales
- Proficient in personal computer skills and in business-related computer software, including Microsoft Office and e-mail
- Excellent understanding of sales process
- Professional image
- Good organizational skills
- Team player with excellent leadership, analytical and reasoning skills
- Must be legally employable by a U.S. business.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k plans.
To apply for this position, please reply with your resume. Competitive Salary commensurate with qualifications.