Marketing and Leasing Associate
Fairfield County based Commercial Real Estate firm has an immediate need for a Marketing and Leasing Associate focusing on its growing residential apartment portfolio. Responsibilities include following up with residents, customer service, assisting with leasing, and other duties as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quickly and fully executes leasing strategies and directives to ensure proper presentation, pricing, and promotional activity
- Greet prospects and tour market ready units
- Qualifies prospects; determine needs, motives, and ability to rent
- Executes necessary marketing plan to drive prospect traffic
- Develop and maintain social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Accepts applications for residency and submit completed paperwork
- Collects deposits and informs tenants of deposit policies
- Completes all move-in details
- Contacts residents 60 days prior to lease expiration and initiates renewals
- Timely and accurate reporting
- Establishes friendly and helpful working relationships with residents to gain their loyalty and promote resident referrals
- Properly executes Company performance guidelines
- Executes promotional and markdown activity on a timely basis and according to Company guidelines and directives
- Ensures compliance with all Local, State and Federal employment laws, including wage and hour
- Quickly and fully implements directives from Company staff and Executive team
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality to ensure all essential duties are fulfilled to satisfactory level
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- High-school graduate, College graduate preferred
- Successful previous multifamily leasing experience
- Proven track record in leasing and/or sales
- Proficient in personal computer skills and in business-related computer software, including Microsoft Office and e-mail
- Excellent understanding of sales process
- Professional image
- Good organizational skills
- Team player with excellent leadership, analytical and reasoning skills
- Must be legally employable by a U.S. business.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k plans.
To apply for this position, please reply with your resume. Competitive Salary commensurate with qualifications.
Apply for Marketing and Leasing Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly