Executive Administrative Assistant
Mackey & Guasco Staffing is searching for a seasoned Executive Assistant to join our client, a large, international organization located in NYC. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for supporting a well respected C-Suite Executive in the organization with heavy calendar management, expense reporting and extensive Board preparation work. DOE: $115K + bonus + comprehensive benefits.
- Act as a true business support partner for this Executive with heavy calendar management and gate keeping
- Coordinate large meetings and conference calls
- Responsible for the extensive administrative and planning of Board meetings
- Create extensive domestic and international travel itineraries
- Expense reporting
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Common sense, mature and friendly personality
- Available and responsible to alert Executive of any travel changes even if it occurs over the weekend or after hours
- 10+ years supporting a top level executive preferably in a large organization
- Expert PowerPoint, Word and Outlook skills
- Solid business acumen
- Calm under pressure and a natural problem solver
- Experience with international travel arrangements including Visas
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Executive Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly