Valet Parking Attendant
Valet Park of America is looking for highly skilled drivers who enjoy working with the public.
We are seeking both full-time and part-time staff. We can accommodate day and night shift hours and are flexible with schedules where possible.
Applicants with a background in customer service, hospitality, retail, transportation, and security often make a good fit for this position.
We have a great respect for veterans and active duty military and encourage you to apply!
Minimum Requirements –
* Valid Driver's License for at least 1 year
* Be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle to the satisfaction of management
* Have reliable transportation
* Experience in customer service
* Be over the age of 18
* Must have high school diploma/GED
* Must be able to speak fluent English to communicate effectively with customers
* A driving record will be required at the time of the application and it must be approved for the applicant to be considered for the position.
Physical demands –
* Standing at least 8 hours a day
* Running up to 200 yards, 50 times a day or more
* Entering and exiting customers vehicles 75 or more times daily
* Lifting wheelchairs, strollers, walkers, baggage, gifts, etc. (in and out of customers vehicles)
* Communicate effectively in English with customers and coworkers
Work environment – Outdoors for the duration of the shift. Inclement weather (hot, cold, precipitation, etc) will have a significant impact on the employees work environment. Shifts will not be cancelled due to inclement weather and all employees will be required to attend their scheduled shifts, and maintain a high quality of work despite weather conditions.
Please apply online at www.valetparkofamerica.com/employment