Manager, Online Marketing Analytics
2 days left
- Job Board
The Manager, Online Marketing Analytics will be responsible for driving and owning the analysis and optimization of online marketing efforts for the best-known travel brand for deals – priceline.com. The focus will be on Travel meta site analytics with potential exposure to SEM, display ads, and/or email marketing.
This position will work with teams across functional areas, from frontline channel owners to executive leadership, to drive business insights and growth strategies. Candidates must be comfortable organizing, integrating, and analyzing large datasets.
We use data to drive decisions and foster a work-hard, play-hard attitude at priceline.com. We look for people who like data and can think strategically to draw out big picture conclusions, correlations, and recommendations from that data.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Enjoys using data to come to actionable conclusions
- Is a strong verbal and written communicator
- Able to bridge business and technical domains with an interest/ability to learn new technologies and business models
- Demonstrated expertise with data and analytics (data management, programming, or statistics)
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience developing high quality reporting
- Ability to clearly develop business cases as needed
- S. degree in math, economics, finance or related field
- 3-5 years related experience in one or more of the following; Online Marketing Analytics, Business Forecasting, Customer Analysis, Web Site Analytics
- Online Travel Agency experience a plus
- Strong Excel skills
- Working knowledge of database query languages, ideally SQL
- Experience with statistical software packages (R, Python, etc)