Event Specialist Part Time Sales at BJ????????s Wholesale Club
Event Specialist Part Time Sales at BJ's Wholesale Club
The fun and exciting world of event sales is calling for you! Will you answer? Our part time Event Specialist jobs at BJ's Wholesale Club locations give you the chance to represent the best brands on the market today! You can be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and retail sales. Let the path of success bring you to IN Marketing Services, the marketing division of Advantage Sales and Marketing, where we provide top-notch training and offer competitive pay rates.
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products.
- Timely complete of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training by required deadlines.
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery preferred.
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day.
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player.
- Ability to work a part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC (ASM) is one of North America's leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. ASM services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales & Marketing, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Over 40,000 passionate, talented people make Advantage everything it is today, which is why we're committed to providing top-notch training and development opportunities to see them succeed.
As you might imagine, our success, coupled with the way we value our expert associates, is a massive draw for passionate, educated individuals looking for a place to excel. Fortunately, we're growing, so we have plenty of room. If you're dedicated, talented, and service minded, you're invited to explore our open positions and consider a future with us.