A growing Westport company is searching for a Payroll Administrator to join their team. The position is open to internal movement and will focus on Payroll and Benefits.
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities:
- Process payroll for 150 using ADP Workforce Now
- Research federal, state labor and local employment laws and taxes.
- Recruiting strategies development.
- Special project handling.
- Manage benefits including open enrollments.
- Prepare and deliver key performance indicators, turnover reports, employee relations analysis and other data as requested.
- Minimum two years' payroll and benefit administration experience.
- Bachelor's degree and/or PHR/SPHR preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience with Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel.
- ADP Workforce Now experience desired
Compensation: $50-70K depending on experience
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business-identifying the ideal professionals for an organization's culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.