Executive Assistant (PT or FT possible)
Framework is a specialty management consultancy that helps leading global companies maximizing performance by sustainably managing financial, social, and natural capital. We seek a highly professional, organized, and reliable individual to serve as an executive assistant to our CEO and Chief Engagement Officer.
LOCATION: Stamford, Connecticut or Seattle, Washington
The successful candidate will be an integral part of helping the company achieve its goals. The candidate will support the CEO and the Chief Engagement Officer by freeing them up from administrative and operational tasks; specifically:
- Provide heavy calendaring and scheduling support: business meetings, internal projects, travel
- Review and screen emails, triage responses, and help prioritize tasks
- Anticipate needs and identify items requiring resolution
- Coordinate with other Framework staff to ensure timely submission and filing of receipts, internal paperwork, external forms; support document management and file organization
- Resolve technical (computer/phone) issues with support from Framework’s IT vendor
- Provide administrative, research, and other support as needed
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and quick: Exceptional ability to take instruction, organize, track, and process information. Be a calendaring ninja. Enjoy putting things in order and do so quickly and efficiently.
- Calm and capable, professional and accountable: Maintain composure in the midst of shifting priorities and assignments; adjust on the fly. Be unflappable, and present a professional demeanor at all times.
- Discreet and ethical: Exemplify discretion, ethical behavior, and good judgement, especially in handling sensitive or personal information. Demonstrate trustworthiness and honesty in all dealings.
- Effective communicator: Communicate with confidence, clarity, tact, empathy, and effectiveness. Know how to be persistent yet polite, firm yet yielding as the situation calls for.
- Positivity: Have a positive attitude and promote an engaged working environment. No drama. Be willing to pitch in to any task, large or small. A sense of humor is also encouraged!
- College degree preferred; candidates with associate’s degree and substantial work experience may be considered
- Four to six years of experience in serving as a personal or executive assistant in an office setting
- Excellent Outlook (calendaring) and Word skills; experience with Excel and PowerPoint
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits include group health plan, 401(k), commuter assistance (if eligible)
- 15 days paid personal leave and 11 paid holidays plus paid week off (pro-rated for PT)
- Opportunity for incentive pay linked to performance
TO APPLY, please send the following application materials to Michelina Docimo at email@example.com:
- Cover letter describing (1) why you’re the right person for this job, (2) an example of how you’ve managed complex calendaring/scheduling/organizational tasks in past positions, and (3) two of your “pet peeves”
- Résumé or CV
- At least two employer references
Applicants selected for interviews may be asked to take a skills evaluation and complete a StrengthsFinder assessment.
For more information about Framework LLC, please visit http://www.framework-llc.com. We are a women-owned business and encourage diverse candidates to apply!
No phone calls, please. You must have unrestricted right to work in the United States.
About Framework LLC
Framework is a specialty management consultancy that helps leading global companies develop strategies and practices for maximizing performance by managing financial, social, and natural capital sustainably. Framework’s clients are represented in the Global FT500, Fortune 500, S&P 500, Dow Jones Sustainability, and FTSE4Good indices. Framework is a diverse, woman-owned business certified by the WBENC and a Global Compact signatory. Framework is an equal-opportunity employer. For more information, please visit http://www.framework-llc.com.