Wine & Spirits Associate
Caraluzzi's Wine & Spirits in Bethel, is looking for an experienced wine and spirits associate. We are looking for energetic & service oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment. Be able to answer customer questions in person and/or via phone. Initiate conversation with customers who may need help.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Previous experience with Wine in retail or restaurant setting
- Be able to work nights and weekends.
- Able to always demonstrate a relaxed, friendly yet professional demeanor.
- Focus on attention to detail.
- Flexibility to handle ever changing environment
- Respond to customer requests in a timely professional manner
- Can-do attitude.
Caraluzzi's Wine & Spirits is family owned & operated group of markets that prides itself on delivering incredible service to our customers. Hard work & innovation are at the roots of our growth and success since we started. We have one of the largest liquor stores in Connecticut with the largest selection of wine, spirits and beer at the lowest prices. Our employees are our greatest assets and we continuously invest & develop them.
So whether you are looking for a part time job or a life time career, Caraluzzi's offers a great work environment for you to grow & develop.
- Bring a Positive Attitude to work
- Clear & Concise Communication keeps our work place efficient
- Respect for others
- Pride ourselves on Excellent Customer Service
- Brighten Someone's Day
- Develop a Relationship with our customers
Apply now to be part of one of the industry's most progressive independent retailers!
Caraluzzi's Wine and Spirits is independently owned and operated, not part of a cooperative, and not owned by the Caraluzzi's food markets chain.Sales, Wine Store, Wine, Spirits, Liquor Store, Retail, Customer Service