Part-Time Office Coordinator
Family & Children’s Agency (FCA) is a leading, nonprofit human service organization committed to building better lives by increasing the social and emotional wellbeing of our clients. We provide strength based solution focused services that meet the needs of our clients throughout the life cycle including children, families, youth, adults and seniors. Our acquired knowledge and skill has also enabled us to be responsive to the changing needs in the communities we serve.
Our Mission is to partner with individuals, families, organizations and communities to build better lives.
We are searching for a Part-Time Office Coordinator to work with our Administrative Services and Human Resource Departments:
The Office Coordinator presents a professional and welcoming demeanor while performing reception duties for our primary location in Norwalk, CT. This person will be expected to provide coverage in our other location in Norwalk as needed. The Office Coordinator will report to Human Resources and assist with additional tasks as necessary. This individual will be responsible for maintaining the schedules of Agency Clinician’s and updating our Electronic Medical Record system when necessary. Must be comfortable accepting co-payments.
This position will be scheduled to work Monday-Friday from 10am – 3pm daily; schedule is flexible for the right candidate. The hourly pay rate is $15/hour. The part-time Office Coordinator is the primary back up for the full-time Office Coordinator and is available to expand hours as needed, including the potential for the occasional evening.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Previous reception experience in a similar role is desired
- The ability and desire to learn all aspects of the agency programs and their offerings in order to better serve the callers and visitors
- Excellent Computer Skills including all Microsoft Office applications and the ability to learn new systems as needed
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Excellent Computer skills
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) desirable but not required
We are proud to have been named as the #1 Medium Sized Workplace in Southern Connecticut by Hearst Media in 2016. We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits.
External Candidates may apply by visiting the employment section of our website. Please be prepared with your cover letter and resume when you begin the application process. http://www.familyandchildrensagency.org/employment/