- Sunrise Team Member
At Sunrise, our Concierge is responsible for providing excellent hospitality as they are the first impression for all visitors into the Sunrise community. The Concierge will be greeting potential residents, families, visitors, managing both external and internal calls, taking and communicating messages. The Concierge provides an overview of community information to those inquiries in support of the marketing and sales efforts.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Monitoring the Bistro area for refreshments, music, cleanliness
- General administrative duties
- Welcoming and support the hospitality of a Sunrise community.
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Proven experience in a customer service role is also required, having demonstrated excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills
- You must have good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills as well as be an organized record keeper
- Proficiency in computer skills to include the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel as well as the ability to learn new applications
ABOUT SUNRISE Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families.
At Sunrise, you will...
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
A Uniquely Caring Environment
Since 1981, Sunrise Senior Living has been the employer of choice for warm-hearted people searching for meaningful work in a nurturing, ethical and active environment. We offer a uniquely sensitive approach and personal touch to caring for people in the senior years of their lives.
With 270 communities located throughout the U.S., 16 communities in Canada and our Community Support Office located in McLean, VA., we are always seeking exceptional people with a passion for working with seniors. Above all, we want people who are dedicated to the mutually rewarding experience that comes from caring for others. We encourage advancement at all levels.
Feel the warmth of a Sunrise career.