VP - Institutional Sales
This individual will primarily be responsible for direct sales of Company's institutional strategies with a focus on traditional DB, Insurance General Account, large corporate DC plan sponsors, and endowments/foundations. Working closely with the Head of US Institutional, this individual will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle, from lead generation to contract negotiations to closing. Strong sales / client retention track record and exceptional communication skills required. Candidate should be highly motivated and self-directed, with a deep understanding of the DB/Insurance General Account/DC markets, the various vehicles institutional investor's demand and traditional/non-traditional investment strategies.
Beyond the primary focus of sales, this individual will also work with the Head of US Institutional to identify new sales opportunities/markets, and will support other US Institutional functional areas, (i.e., Consultant Relations, Client Services) on new business opportunities and strategy creation and development.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years in the Securities Business
- CFA preferred
- At least 7 plus years of institutional sales and business development experience
- FINRA licenses 7 & 63
- Familiarity with Company's history and investment strategies
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven sales / client retention track record
- Ability to work collaboratively with many teams and handle a range of constituencies
- Frequent travel (%)
Search for Job Ref ID