A Fairfield county Consumer Products company has a newly created role for an Accounting Supervisor. The Accounting Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing a team of 3 accountants focusing on brand accounting.
To be considered for this role, a CPA is firmly required.
Accounting Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Manage month-end close for brand accounting.
- Assist with monthly financial reporting package
- Conduct quarterly financial reviews of the brands.
- Oversee cash reconciliations.
- Supervise gift card reconciliations.
- Strive to improve accounting processes
- Participate in accounting functions including journal entries, general ledger reconciliations, balance sheet and P&L analysis
- Occasional to NYC and other locations as needed
- BS in Accounting
- CPA required
- 7-10 years of relevant experience with a minimum of three (3) years of supervisory experience
Compensation: $90-110K depending on experience, bonus potential.
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business-identifying the ideal professionals for an organization's culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.