The Reception Team has the distinct responsibility of acting as the face of the company by screening all incoming calls to the main line, greeting everyone who walks into our lobbies across all sites, and serving as a central resource of information and assistance to employees across the firm. The team is also responsible for acting as the first line of security for visitors entering the building.
- Effective multi-tasker in a fast-pace environment
- High degree of composure and interpersonal skills
- Personable and outgoing, comfortable with VIP's
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to accurately prioritize problems/initiatives
- Open minded, questioning and reflective; someone who is comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Outlook, Excel and Word), as well as a general comfort learning and using new software tools.
College degree required