Client Service Alignment Specialist
Responsible for researching the clients to understand the clients’ business strategy and programs and developing a plan to align the capabilities against these business objectives. Communicating and vetting plan with the account team and leadership before delivering it to account team for client presentation. Results are measured through feedback from account team and ultimately client retention.
Skills & Responsibilities:
• Great verbal & written communications
• Fluent understanding and articulating business imperatives and strategic initiatives of publicly listed or private companies
• Good at synthesizing and organizing information into meaningful content, separating noise, and aligning capabilities against them
• Strong communication skills and initiative – will be leading internal calls with account team, as needed (primarily service executives) to coach them on research findings; and to validate information, ask probing questions to ensure findings support alignment of client’s mission critical priorities and offerings
• Strong presentation skills in PowerPoint
• Strong communication skills and confidence in presenting and interacting with account executives and client service leaders
• Proactive; self-initiated/driven, strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple items
• Bachelor’s degree required, market research and consulting experience a plus
• High level of attention to detail.
• Team player with a positive attitude.
• Bias for action, completion and driving business impact
• Individuals with work experience in IT environment strongly preferred