We are looking for a Production Control/Materials Manager to work for a manufacturing company in Shelton, CT. This person will supervise, establish and coordinate the production schedules. This is a contract position that provides benefits and is expected to last a year but could be longer.
Responsibilities for the Manager
- Ensures the flow of materials, parts and assemblies between or within departments.
- Controlling the master production schedule along with making sure shipments are on time to customers
- Determines tooling and material requirements along with coordinating outside processing
- Provides delivery dates to sales and schedules to production
Requirements for the Manager
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Eight (8) plus years of previous manufacturing/production control experience
- Minimum 2 years SAP experience
- Experience working with an MRP system
- APICS/CPIM Certifications is a plus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, etc.
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business-identifying the ideal professionals for an organization's culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.