Associate Brand Manager
In this role, you will:
- Execute local B2C marketing campaigns in big-box retail locations.
- Manage B2C brand positioning focused on improving brand awareness/perceptions and maximizing consumer membership acquisition and retention.
- Manage local B2C marketing budget.
- Manage relationships with consumers.
- Work in partnership across departments to ensure the organization's brand message is consistently distributed across multiple channels in order to meet consumer revenue volume goals and brand perception objectives.
- Conduct campaign/promotion analysis, and communicate marketing results and effectiveness to senior management.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications or related degree an asset.
- 2-4 years in related brand marketing or communication field.
- Expertise in consumer-focused marketing and/or strategic brand management.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with all divisions/departments.
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills.
- Self-directed, strong project management and prioritization capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines.
- Sound understanding of research principles/techniques and consumer insight application.
We post hundreds of opportunities across North America to entry level job seekers. We also act as an interactive online resource providing you resume tips, networking tricks, general career path advice, motivational quotes, tips and stories as well as general work stories. More than just a portal to hundreds of jobs posted daily throughout North America; The Job Window is an interactive online resource for entry-level job seekers.