Corporate Technical Recruiter
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with Senior leadership and Sr HR Leader to develop comprehensive recruitment strategy .
- Screens, selects, interviews and evaluates potential candidates including experienced and campus hires.
- Identifies alternative recruitment methods such as online recruitment methods, professional organizations, technical programs and universities to target technically skilled individuals requiring highly specific industry certifications.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws related to employment.
- Provides recommendations to HR Leader in determining recruitment budget to include job fairs, campus events, recruitment tools and vendor fees .
- Writes and places advertisements and job postings.
- Ensures up-to-date recruitment metrics are maintained and provided to Senior Leadership on a weekly basis, detailing hiring activity to include: number of openings, average days open, average fill days, incumbent, location, business unit, status, etc.
- Identifies opportunities for participation in job fairs, campus recruiting events and handling employment/agency inquiries.
- Promotes equal opportunity employment by analyzing results of outreach efforts and modifying recruitment efforts based on those results.
- Implements diversity recruitment initiatives and participates in applicable recruitment conferences and outreach efforts.
- Communicates hiring process to manager and trains hiring managers on Taleo and EEO/FCC compliance and monitoring internal compliance with EEO/FCC requirements related to staffing.
- Ascertains applicants' qualifications by conducting interviews, tests, and reference checks, coordinates interview schedule with hiring manager and conducts intake meetings and feedback sessions.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date recruitment and applicant files.
- Remains up-to-date on latest recruitment technologies, makes recommendations on recruitment sourcing initiatives and advises client groups of latest resources.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to identify trends
- Knowledge of broadband products and services
- Strong Knowledge of recruitment trends and technologies
- Strong Knowledge of staffing and employment practices
Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent experience
Related Work Experience
5-10 years recruiting/staffing experience
Experience in Taleo
High volume recruitment experience
Corporate recruitment experience
Experience recruiting in relevant area, at all levels up to and including VP