Customer Sales & Support Assistant
Ready to extend your customer service or sales job experience into a career based opportunity?
Eager to apply your customer service experience to a business role and work with corporate clientele? Then this may be the role for you!
The Job Window is excited to announce that our client, an expanding marketing firm in the Bridgeport area has an opening for a Customer Sales & Support Assistant. Our client has found that candidates who have worked in retail, restaurant/food service, hospitality, and customer service industries excel in this role as they have the direct customer service experience needed to apply that "personal touch" that their company is known for during every consumer interaction. Our client specializes in fostering relationships between customers and brands. Their more personalized approach to customer service and consumer interaction has continued to increase brand market share for their key account time and time again. For this reason their services are in higher demand than ever before!
Our client needs a Customer Sales & Support Assistant to start immediately!
This position offers candidates fully paid training, a wide range of career growth possibilities, travel, and performance bonuses! The best part? You'll be working with one of the most established entertainment brands worldwide!
What you'll do as a Customer Sales & Support Assistant:
- Consult with customers to identify and upsell new services made available to them by our key account that best match their consumer wants & needs
- Develop exceptional customer relationship management (CRM).
- Listen and understand client needs, overcome objections and provide advice on how they can be met by client's new services being offered.
- Exceed client's daily sales goals by closing sales of new services being offered.
- Generate revenue and sales to meet sales targets.
- Provide customers with a positive sales and service experience
- Meet sales quotas and service objectives in a fast paced on-site campaign environment
As a Customer Sales & Support Assistant you must:
- Be adaptable to a variety of people
- Be comfortable with face to face consumer interaction
- Possess a post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations or equivalent experience in sales, marketing, retail, telecommunications, customer service, or a related field.
- Understanding of sales fundamentals including product positioning, pricing, market research, and distribution preferred.
- Experience working with telecommunication clients with the ability to generate maximum return through effective sales strategies an asset.
- On-site attendance at campaigns throughout the Bridgeport area will be a role requirement for this entry level customer service and sales position. Access to reliable transportation is beneficial.
Think you have what it takes to be their next Customer Sales & Support Assistant? Apply now!
We post hundreds of opportunities across North America to entry level job seekers. We also act as an interactive online resource providing you resume tips, networking tricks, general career path advice, motivational quotes, tips and stories as well as general work stories. More than just a portal to hundreds of jobs posted daily throughout North America; The Job Window is an interactive online resource for entry-level job seekers.