Part Time Retail Sales Consultant
As a Retail Sales Consultant, you'll belong to a supportive team in a fast-paced environment. Together, you can connect people to the latest technology - all while meeting sales goals. If you love working with people, then this may be the job for you. From the initial greeting to closing the sale, you will play a big role in shaping the retail experience. Bottom line? You are the go-to customer service expert.
Sharing your knowledge with our growing customer base comes with many rewards. Start with the paycheck: Base plus commission. Our current full-time Retail Sales Consultants earn an average of $50,636 in total compensation in the first year when successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals. Our top sellers earn an average of $57,511 per year.
You'll also gain an amazing benefits package, including:
- Ongoing paid training
- Exciting career paths
- Supportive team environment
- Employer-provided mobile device
- Medical/dental coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- One of our latest devices and a service plan. Using our technology, gain first-hand expertise to share with our customers.
- Discounts on accessories and additional AT&T products and services. That means you always have access to the coolest gadgets around.
- A spring and fall fund to spend on a wide range of Team Color apparel. You'll even receive a welcome kit of fun gear to get you started (including two shirts).
To qualify, we'd like you to have 1 to 3 years of retail or customer-facing sales experience.
Study Guides for pre-employment screening (click the links below to open the various study guides)
Retail Sales Consultant Test
Our employees say it best! Watch now.
The largest communications company in the United States. And the world. We are the industry leaders in providing wireless service, high speed internet access, local and long distance voice, and directory publishing and advertising services across the US. We are also developing our business to include next-generation television services with our new AT&T U-VerseSM TV. Join our incredibly diverse company of more than 250,000 people and help drive the innovation that keeps AT&T at the leading edge of technology and service. Expect big things from the company that created the communications industry.