We are currently seeking candidates for a Lettershop/Bindery Mechanic in Monroe, CT.
Creative Mailing Services, Inc. - 490 Pepper Street - Monroe, CT 06468
Creative Mailing Services is a leading provider of one-to-one direct mail printing, mailing and fulfillment solutions. CMS provides extensive personalization, in-line finishing, collating, fulfillment, inserting and mailing capabilities. As a solution-based company, CMS offers a significant competitive advantage to our clients. CMS empowers its people to provide our customers with top service and a superior product. As CMS continues to grow, we need to attract and hire the best candidates in the industry. CMS offers unique opportunities in a solid company that has an excellent track record of growth and stability.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees including medical, dental, vision, vacation, holidays, and 401k.
All interested applicants, please email resumes:
Fax Resumes to: (203) 459-4008
Shifts: 1st- 7:30am-4:00pm (Mon-Fri)
- Setup equipment and prepare for operator
- Trouble-shooting mechanical issues
- Assist and train operators in operating techniques and adjustments
- Read and understand work instructions
- Replace defective parts
- Rebuild mechanical equipment as needed by dismantling to examine for defects
- Maintain and lubricate equipment
- Service machinery in priority order
- Communicate with Supervisor any service that will result in down time
- Communicate any foreseeable production problems
- Assist in areas needed to maximize productivity
- High school or equivalent preferred
- At least 2-3 years of experience in industry is required. The ideal candidate possesses knowledge of swing arm inserters, stampers, cutters, strappers, folders, etc.…
- Must be self-motivated with good teamwork and communication skills.
- Must have a mechanical aptitude with the ability to identify equipment issues and take steps necessary to solve equipment problems.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Perform work in an efficient ,safe, and productive manner.
- Ability to use measuring instruments, power tools, electrical diagnostics.