Outside Sales Representative - Major Market Services
About the Organization:
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Paychex is always looking for individuals who want to work for a company that allows for growth and development. With your desire to succeed and our training and resources, opportunities at Paychex are more than just jobs. We provide an atmosphere that fosters a healthy work life balance, and our comprehensive benefits package provides health care, retirement planning, education assistance, and much more.
More than just a paycheck. Paychex is the leader in the small to medium sized business space for Truly Human, Human Capital Management. We help business owners and leaders attract the best talent through streamlined human resource processes and benefits packages while at the same time maximizing the productivity of their employees once onboard. We often hear that the best thing about Paychex is our commitment to culture. Here you will find a company that rallies behind its values and builds its strategies around them. At Paychex, we value loyalty. Through hard work and ongoing growth and development, doors open. Many of our Executives came up through the ranks at Paychex, and for that we are #paychexproud.
Only the best need apply. We're on a journey to record-breaking revenue and we need only the best to join our team. Paychex representatives are relentlessly driven to be successful and are passionate about creating solutions that meet the needs of their clients. Our reps are sharp, impressive people who are leaders in their daily lives. In a word, they're unstoppable.
All in. All the time. The success of a Paychex rep depends on their ability to maximize their daily activity. This is a solution-based sales environment with an entrepreneurial spirit. The compensation plan rewards those who succeed and multiplier levels favor ongoing success. Integrated selling is the new norm as our clients' needs span multiple product lines and you are compensated for your team work. A portion of your leads will come from building external referral sources and a portion are developed from our internal team. There are dollars in the hustle and most leads are self-generated through a structured, proven activity plan.But enough about us, let's talk about you.In this role, you'll:
- Market and sell our suite of services by prospecting and acquiring new clients to increase our client base.
- Schedule appointments with prospective clients utilizing multiple communication channels (phone, email, marketing campaigns).
- Develop relationships with potential and current referral sources, gaining referrals to prospective clients.
- Develop rapport and evaluate the business owner/decision maker's Human Capital Management needs, determining which products are appropriate and referring to internal partners as needed.
- Project a positive image consistent with our values in representing Paychex to clients and the community.
- Strive to consistently gain technical, competitive and sales skills knowledge.
So what are you waiting for? If you're reading this and it sounds like we're writing about you, apply now! Check out our leadership team on LinkedIn and get an inside peek at our culture @insidepaychex.
- High School Diploma (BA/BS preferred) in business or related fields
- 2-4 years relevent sales/marketing experience (MMS Sales 3-5 years payroll related sales experience preferred)