Senior Data Analytics Auditor (Shelton or Stamford)
About the Opportunity
As Senior Data Analytics Auditor at Pitney Bowes, you thriveon accuracy and you deliver with precision. You see opportunities where others see challenges.
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
In this role, you'll join our Audit & Advisory Services(A&AS) team in Shelton or Stamford, CT and report to the Director for theteam.
You will be responsible for\:
- Creation and delivery of accurate, relevant and convincingdata analysis results to the Audit & Advisory Services team members andmembers of Pitney Bowes management
- Integrating and managing all aspects of analytical support(data analytics, data acquisition, data normalization, data testing, etc.)
- Partnering with A&AS auditors/managers to analyze needsand recommend solutions to help execute audit activities in the most effectiveway by enabling full-population (vs. sampling) testing
- Reporting on the results of the data analytics and leads theproject from beginning to end on their own, seeking guidance as needed, mindfulfor the objectives and timelines required by the Audit team members
- Proficiency in data analysis software (e.g., ACL (AuditCommand Language), Cognos, Tableau, SQL, Excel, Access)
- Demonstrated expertise in computer and IT systems andability to use software tools to support analysis and automation of processes
- Experience working with large complex data sets, drawingconclusions and reporting findings
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree (Information systems,Accounting, Computer Science, or related field) preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience (internal audit,data analytics, technology or related business experience
- CPA/CIA/CISA desirable
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team deliversinnovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world ofcommerce\: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, toenabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing paymentsthrough statements and invoices. Ineverything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningfulimpact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/AffirmativeAction Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT areencouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individualswith disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer tothe alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
***No Agencies Please***