Senior Internal Auditor
About the Opportunity
As a Senior Internal Auditor at Pitney Bowes, you thrive onaccuracy and you deliver with precision. You see opportunities where others see challenges.
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
The Senior Auditor leads the planning, fieldwork supervisionand reporting of internal audit assignments. Performs full and limited scopereviews, tests and evaluates systems of internal control, reliability offinancial information, safeguarding of company's assets, compliance withestablished policies and procedures, and adherence to state and federalregulations. Reports on the results of the audit, makes recommendations forcorrecting unsatisfactory conditions, improvements in operations, expensereductions, and revenue opportunities.
In this role, you'll join our Audit and Advisory Servicesteam in Fairfield County, CT. You willbe responsible for\:
- Conducting and supervising audit assignments as assigned.
- Developing a detailed risk assessment and the related auditplanning memo and audit programs to test controls mitigating risks identified.
- Making preliminary determination of records and activitiesto audit and scope of audit testing.
- Performing tests and other review procedures to adequatelyexamine business controls and identify areas of weakness or risk. Ensures thataudit assignments are completed within established time constraints.
- Preparing audit work-papers and reviews work-paperssubmitted by audit staff for accuracy, completeness, and compliance to companyand professional standards.
- Timely preparation of reports at the completion of eachaudit assignment on the results of the examination, highlighting weaknessesidentified and recommendations for improved internal controls and procedures.
- Assisting on special projects including but not limited tocompliance and due diligence examinations, or other assignments requiring amore thorough understanding of complex financial issues.
- Participating in the training, development and motivation ofstaff to maintain standards of knowledge, skills and disciplines essential tothe performance of internal audit.
- High level of competency in GAAP and IIA auditing standardscoupled with excellent understanding of business concepts, processes andoperations
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills.Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in technology, e-commerce, manufacturing,equipment leasing and/or commercial banking, lease accounting, or relatedfinancial services experience.
- Minimum of 4 - 7 years internal audit, public accounting, orrelated business experience.
- Fluency or aptitude in one or more languages is preferred.
- CPA/CIA/CISA/MBA preferred
- Travel requirement - up to 20-25%. Must have clean driving record.
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team deliversinnovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world ofcommerce\: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, toenabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing paymentsthrough statements and invoices. Ineverything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningfulimpact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/AffirmativeAction Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT areencouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individualswith disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer tothe alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.