Talent Acquisition Specialist, Part-Time or Full-Time
We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. We are pleased to have been named a Hearst Media Top Workplace for the past 4 years in a row. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,300 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs, and we now boast a staff of over 60 and growing.
As a result of our ongoing growth, we are seeking a Part-time or Full-time Talent Acquisition Specialist to add to our team.
- Provide recruiting support to external clients.
- Source passive candidates via networking, direct sourcing and outreach.
- Post positions on external job board sites and broadcast on social media channels.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews as needed.
- Prescreen and qualify candidates and present candidate summaries.
- Use industry knowledge to research and identify new recruiting channels.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Team on status updates relative to job postings.
- Handle administration of background checks, pre-hire testing, and review of client invoicing.
The ideal candidate MUST possess:
- Familiarity of Applicant Tracking Systems, LinkedIn and other sourcing technologies (resume databases).
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience in a fast paced environment.
- Experience writing Boolean queries.
- Prior experience working as a Recruiting Coordinator, HR Generalist; Agency background preferred.
- Highly proficient with using Microsoft Office Suite Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Exceptional organization skills with keen attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and juggle multiple open requisitions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently.
- Strong customer service orientation.
As an employee of OperationsInc, you will enjoy a wide range of progressive benefits for our employees that include a flexible work environment, casual dress policy, company supplied and supplemented food and beverages, a great range of employee benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, a 401k plan, company sponsored training, broad support, just to name a few, and a wonderful team environment. Eligibility for these benefits will vary based on number of hours worked.
You can find more about our company culture, including an informative video, at www.OperationsInc.com.
We will consider candidates for Part-time or Full-time. Please indicate part-time or full-time when applying. Interested candidates should provide a resume and cover letter indicating compensation history and hourly requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE - Submissions that do not include compensation history and requirements will not be considered.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V