Drummer (3rd Shift)
King Industries, Inc. has an exciting entry level opportunity in our manufacturing department. In this position, you will assist in our manufacturing process by packaging products in 55 gallon drums. As a 3rd shift drummer, you will be part of the company's Production department which already has a staff of over 50 employees.
- Basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction, and multiplication)
- Ability to read and respond to written instructions.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drumming Operation- fill 55 gallon drums and 15 gallon pals to pre-specified amount weight in pounds.
- Tow motor operation
- Participates in company wide effort to promote quality assurance in compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, & OHSA 18001.
- Maintain a general knowledge of Quality, Environmental, and Safety programs (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSA 18001).
About the Company-
For over 80 years, King Industries has been supplying specialty chemical products to a variety of industries that are performance driven with ever changing needs The product portfolio includes catalysts, rust and corrosion inhibitors, polyols, dispersants, rheology modifiers, surface control additives, synthetic base oils and base oil modifiers, and specialty additives for lubricant oils. Located in Norwalk, Connecticut, King Industries offers competitive salaries and benefits, including 401(k).
- Steady work and growth potential
- Preventative based medical coverage
- Companywide health and wellness program
- Dental Benefits
- Paid vacation
- 11 Paid holidays
- On-site company gym
Apply for Drummer (3rd Shift)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly