Real Estate Buyers Agent
Job Description Traditionally, a Real Estate Buyer's Agent provides an updated index of available properties to interested customers. However, due to new technology, the Buyer's Agent role has evolved. Instead of simply finding and providing information on available properties, a Buyer's Agent must proactively network with hundreds of contacts, provide information and advice on market conditions, as well as facilitate the actual purchase of the property. Ideally, Real Estate Buyer's Agents are self-motivated, personable, and driven by personal achievement. In addition, administrative and research skills are a must.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and social media.
- Educate customers on the state of the current real estate market.
- Identify the motives of the buyer and seller.
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale.
- Utilize computer technology to research available properties, as well as customers.
- Assist potential clients with financial decisions concerning real estate.
- Resolve conflicts that arise during the purchase or sale of real estate property.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices NE Properties Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England and Westchester Properties is a leading real estate brokerage firm with over 1,500 REALTORS in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Westchester County. We are the premiere real estate firm in the Northeast. Whether residential, commercial, corporate relocation, equestrian or waterfront living, our company and REALTORS are local market experts committed to providing exceptional service to our clients.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.