Receptionist/Administrative Assistant, Part-Time
We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. We are pleased to have been named a Hearst Media Top Workplace for the past 5 years in a row. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,300 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs, and we now boast a staff of over 60 and growing.
We are seeking a Part-Time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our team. The resource we are seeking will handle the following tasks:
- Provide the CEO with administrative support including Outlook calendar maintenance and phone assistance
- Answer main telephone lines as needed and direct to appropriate team members
- Meet and greet visitors
- Maintenance of all conference rooms
- Ordering of office supplies
- Keeping kitchen appropriately stocked and organized
- Management of inbound faxes and scans
- General filing and organization
- Liaison with building management and staff
- Tracking of OI assets
- Travel arrangements as needed for key team members
- Management of daily lunch orders via third party service
- Providing general support for the team as needed; including mail coordination
- Bank deposits via scanning-to-bank system
The ideal candidate MUST possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Prior Administrative/Office support experience a plus
- The strong, proven ability to multitask and prioritize; highly organized a must
- PC skills (Microsoft Suite, internet)
- Strong Communication skills – both written and verbal
- Database management experience a plus
This is a part-time position encompassing 30 hours per week out of our Norwalk office.
OperationsInc offers a wide range of progressive benefits for our employees that include a flexible work environment, casual dress policy, company supplied and supplemented food and beverages, courtesy shuttle to train station and a great range of employee benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, 401k and others, many of which are made available to part-time employees. You can find more about our company culture, including an informative video, at www.OperationsInc.com.
Interested candidates should provide a resume and cover letter, indicating compensation history and hourly requirements to email@example.com.
NOTE - Submissions that do not include compensation history and requirements will not be considered.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V