Pet Relocation Counselor
WorldCare Pet Transport, LLC is a Global Company headquartered in Darien, CT, specializing in the transport of pets Nationwide and Worldwide for executives being relocated around the world. We set the gold standard in compassionate pet relocation with offices in the USA, Europe and Asia. We are the company most trusted by the Fortune 500 firms to reunite families with their beloved pets anywhere in the world.
This position provides all related Global Pet Relocation support to customers, including high level executives from Fortune 500 Companies.
As an employee of WorldCare Pet, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service at every stage of a pet move directly contributing to the company’s success.
- Minimum 4-year college degree and/or industry work of 4-years or more as Project Coordinator.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Outlook.
- Typing speed of 50+ wpm required
- Exceptional Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly motivated and extremely well organized
- Can multi-task and prioritize under busy conditions.
- Individual must be a self-starter and prioritize under a fast paced environment and be deadline oriented.
Desired Skills, Experiences and Abilities
- Working experience in a customer/client service related industry or strong Administrative coordinator in a corporate environment is desirable.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing the logistics of each pet move, such as organizing travel arrangements, researching country regulations and requirements, document preparation, route investigation, cost identification and other aspects of travel.
- Working with our International partners to facilitate the logistics of each pet move, including veterinarians, government entities, airline personnel and others.
- Identifying expenses associated with each move and ensuring estimates are thorough and reflect the needs of the project, working in tandem with our internal quoting department.
- Providing billing as required to customers and clients.
- Health Insurance
- IRA plan with company match
- 2 weeks’ vacation during the 1st year
- Casual attire
- Short walking distance to Darien train station
- Base $48,000 - $50,000 Annually Plus Potential Commissions of $5,000 - $10,000 in first year
- After gaining experience at WorldCare, the opportunity exists to earn upwards of $75,000 +