Accountant Career Change
Are you an Accountant exploring a career change? Do you enjoy Accounting, but would like to work more with people, and less with numbers? Are you tech savvy and do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment? If so, our client XLerant is hiring a Client Services Manager to join their growing team.
XLerant provides their clients with a cutting edge, solutions based budgeting and forecasting software product, enabling Accounting and Finance professionals to make informed decisions and ultimately achieve their strategic goals. Bring your Accounting, FP&A or Budgeting expertise and work directly with the firm’s clients as they engage with the financial software tool.
This is a full time, permanent position located in the company’s Stamford offices reporting to the Director of Client Services.
- Consulting: Perform a needs and requirements analysis with new clients
- Project Management: Work with the technical team and new clients, facilitating a smooth on-board of the product, including end to end management of project plan, schedule and goals
- Implementation: Ensure software is configured to suit the clients’ needs; Validate and process customer data with Excel and other tools. Communicate and resolve configuration issues
- Training: Train software administrators and end users on functionality
- Support: Respond to on-going client inquiries involving tool capabilities and reporting; Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that may arise
- And Anything Else it takes to ensure the customers love the product!
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in Accounting, FP&A or Budgeting
- Experience working with general ledger systems or other financial software systems
- Deep expertise with Excel – must be a power user
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills (oral and written)
- Customer focused: pleasant, friendly and engaging personality
- Detail and process oriented
- Proficient in building and maintaining positive client relationships
- Experience in Client Services/Support role (internal or external) a plus
- Involvement with a software implementation a plus