Gold Coast Children’s Center serves children who have a variety of needs, including autism, ADHD, social or behavioral challenges, or difficulties with daily living skills. Individualized intervention focuses on the skills necessary for each child to reach his or her full potential and to improve the quality of life for each family.
Position: Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Instructor
Location: Darien, CT office
Hours: Monday through Friday, 10 am – 5:30 pm (some flexibility may be acceptable)
Position dates: This position is year round; paid holidays and 4 weeks paid vacation
- Implement skill acquisition teaching programs and behavior reduction treatment plans under supervision of Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Collect and graph data
- Prepare individualized teaching materials
- Participate in team meetings
- Applicants must enjoy working with children, be willing to learn new skills, be comfortable working in a collaborative environment in which feedback is provided regularly, have good communication and organization skills, possess the ability to demonstrate professionalism and maintain client confidentiality, and be dependable.
- Work is active; light to moderate physical activity may be required.
- Background check will be conducted.
We offer competitive pay (paid training will be provided!), opportunities for growth, and an energetic, supportive work environment.
Please email email@example.com or call 203-883-8827.