APRN Want to work in a high-end private practice? Flex hours, Telemed
We are seeking an APRN who wants to work in a private practice environment in one of the state's finest communities. We are growing and are seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our team. You will focus on providing high quality patient care to a high-income group of clients who are motivated to be healthy and easy to treat. Work as few or as many hours as you want and grow with us.
Darien Wellness provides all client screening, scheduling, billing and marketing support for you so you can focus on clients and not administrative duties. We provide a very flexible work schedule option and the possibility to operate via our secure telemedicine platform as well. We provide complimentary CAQH and credentialing as well as malpractice insurance to our APRNs.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities