Pediatic Speech Pathologists - Full and Part Time Positions with Flexible Schedules
Work with a dynamic team in a rewarding environment where you can make a difference!
Abilis is looking for a Pediatric licensed/certified Speech Pathologist to provide services to young children and their families in our early intervention program for children with developmental disabilities. You will work with, and coach families providing strategies to foster speech and language development.
Abilis (ABLE-ISS) is a non-profit organization that provides services and supports for over 700 individuals with special needs and their families from birth through the life span. Abilis has been a leader in serving the special needs community in lower Fairfield County for over 65 years and has a long-standing reputation for high quality care
FULL TIME – FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE – WEEKDAYS WITH OR WITHOUT SATURDAY SCHEDULE AVAILABLE OR -
PART TIME – FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE – WEEKDAYS WITH OR WITHOUT SATURDAY SCHEDULE AVAILABLE
· Plan, administer and interpret appropriate testing to pediatric population
· Work in home or community based settings
· Develop and implement individualized IFSP goals and objectives aiming to promote communicate skills within a team dynamic.
· Monitor/revise IFSP goals and objectives as needed and communicate with team members
· Complete required paperwork, case notes and reports as needed.
· Minimum two years’ experience providing pediatric speech language therapy services
· Experience in working with children with disabilities
· Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology
· Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
· Current CT license as Speech Language Pathologist
Please send your resume with salary requirements to: email@example.com
Apply for Pediatic Speech Pathologists - Full and Part Time Positions with Flexible Schedules
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly