Hospitality Operations Associate
With an employee population of well over 2,000 people and just over $150 billion in AUM, our client is a financial hub in the Greater New York City area.
- Running various administrative processes for the Hospitality Manager (expense reports, travel arrangements, audio) and be the central point for general admin related questions (i.e., conference room help, Skype help)
- Maintaining a knowledge of and demonstrate best practices for using the systems and resources to manager, team, or vendors so manager can carry out their activities effectively and efficiently
- Acting as the primary point of contact for the day to day front of house operations, developing and maintaining key customer stakeholder and vendor relationships
- Helping with the coordination of key hospitality processes including hotel accommodations, business continuity events, etc.
- Working to improve procedures, policies & guidelines for all responsibilities and areas of the Hospitality business ranging from simple process enhancements to larger strategic initiatives
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Power Point & Excel
- Competitive hourly rate and annual salary upon permanent conversion
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid vacation, sick and personal days
- Full benefits
- Bonus eligibility
- Opportunity to grow and advance your career with a leading team