RN Nurse - Flexible Schedule
- Job Board
Work with a dynamic team in a rewarding environment where you can make a difference!
Abilis is looking for a Registered Nurse to manage the health needs of our residents and maintain regulatory standards.
- Assures medical services are rendered in a timely fashion
- Insures compliance with state and federal regulations, monitors medical related documentation
- Assists all individuals of the home in achieving optimal health and insures that they receive quality medical care
- Maintains an effective infection control program to assure a safe and healthful environment for residents and staff
- Develops for each person an individualized health plan with objectives and strategies that are reevaluated and adjusted
- Evaluates overall health needs of each person and obtains appropriate health services and specialty consultations (i.e. neurology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, gynecology)
- Communicates with guardian/family members, etc. on related medical issues
- Consults with health care providers and supervises implementation of the medical treatment program as recommended to assure prompt, appropriate health care to individuals
- Provides in-service instruction to staff on medication administration, first aid, communicable disease, seizures, sexual awareness, and detecting illnesses, basic skills in health care and other health issues as needed
- Monitor and document on an ongoing basis, but at least monthly/quarterly documentation pertaining to the administration of medication
- Attend DDS Nursing Network meetings
- Performs related duties as required
- Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, with a current Connecticut license
- Three years full time employment delivering clinical services
- Must be flexible to adapt to a multitude of situations to meet the health needs of the individual residents.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Apply for RN Nurse - Flexible Schedule
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly